Log Home Builder
The PureCraft process for your home started 50 years ago as a young sapling sank its roots and reached for the sky. As these wonders of the forest are selected specifically with your dream log home in mind, their legacy lives on in your log home as they partake in the memories your family enjoys for generations!
PureCraft has a variety of plans to choose from and customize with our in-house design service. Our team has the ability to build with any plan our dream you bring! Once plans are chosen and all details are finalized to meet your needs, the log work is set to start.
We hand select timber, skillfully considering characters of each piece in relation to where it will fit into the grand plan of your future log home. Each piece is then milled by master craftsmen to exacting standards with a Swedish cope lateral fit, log to log and saddle notched corners. Only premium timber is used in PureCraft Log Homes and butt joints are never exposed. If you wish, you can become a part of the process and have one of our craftsmen assist you in selecting focal log work in your home such as king posts and entry pieces!
Your home is then completely assembled at our facility giving us the only way to deliver you a truly superior quality log home by pre-fitting all pieces of the structure and detailing out electrical, log tails, log arch ways, window and door openings etc. We then dismantle the entire package and handle all logistics to your property world wide. On your site, our team that actually built your home from scratch precisely assembles your home for the final time. Our project involvement ranges from only the log structure right up to turn-key depending on your needs and geographical location.
Compare the PureCraft process... the difference is clear!
- In-house drafting and design skilled in log crafting; supplying you with drawings for permits etc.
- Master craftsmen in the log home industry log selecting, designing and building your home
- Premium wood fibers with no butt joints
- Pre-built shell at our facility ensuring a perfect log structure that is 100% complete
- Electrical chases prepared with mortises and drilling inside the logs for a clean finish
- Window and door openings cut and sanded and prepared for window installation
- All logistics with onsite assembly included world wide
- Turn-key service and onsite/phone support
- One stop supplier of products such as foam foundations, windows, SIP panels etc. that are compatible with log home construction